Post 8600 Membership Meeting – August 13
- Opening Ceremony: Meeting opened by Commander Shelly. Chaplain Saunders gave opening prayer
- Guests: District Commander
- Roll call of Officers: All Present minus 3 year trustee (will) and joe harner (service officer house commite 2 excused
- Petitions for membership: Michael Swetima, Recruited from Albertville by comrade Harner. Vietnam, USMC. Signed for life membership. Motion made to accept by Lorena , second by Johny Holmes
- Reading Highlights of previous minutes: Distributed. No corrections. Motion to accept made by Johnny , second by Maurice.
- Quartermaster Report of income and disbursements: The unstastainable Motion to accept by Danny , second by Lorena. subject to audit
- Comrade in Distress: Lorena asks that we keep Roslen Green in our prayeyers. Ben Green was an Army Veteran from Glencoe. Chemo Therapy December 9. See what we can do to help. A public GoFund me has been set up.
- Committee Reports: Patriot Pen is ready Teacher appreciation awards (20:25
- Reading of official Communications: None
- Unfinished Business: Comcast is a “go”, no check yet. That’s all that was mentioned
- New Business: lack of membership could cost Canteen.
- Good of the Order: Vietnam veterans day May 29
- Closing Ceremony: Performed and meeting adjourned by Commander Shelly. Next meeting will be held September 10
Adjutant, Andrew Plam